Let’s adopt the dolce vita in your own traditionnal trullo.
Lost between centennial olive trees, walnut and cherry trees, at 16 km from Ostuni, the White City and from the sea, here is the trullo we propose.
Consisting of a traditionnal cone and 2 alcoves, and a typical lamie, il trullo di Pasquale is situated in a panoramic position, at the top of the hill, surrounded by 23 363 m2 of land… For non-resident owner, several farmers in the neighborhood are available to take care of the property (even occasionally).
A large living/dining room
completed by a small cupboard
- a nice open air living area with
- an outside kitchen : wood oven and barbecue,
- a sink
- a large dining table covered with tradionnal ceramic
And more to come :
- the trullo come with the autorisation to build a swimming pool (10m per 4m)
- it is also possible to enlarge the house (30 m2 more for 2 other rooms and a bathroom)
Price : 182 000£ / 260 000 €